Pal Alto Networks Cloud Summit – Norway
It’s time to register for the Cloud Security Summit in Oslo!
This year’s theme, „A more secure everywhere“ acknowledges Palo Alto Networks‘ next step to protect our way of life in the Digital Age.
Whether you have made or are making your move to the Cloud, understanding what you need to do to secure your data and systems is critical. Join us in this unique, interactive, one-day conference and exhibition taking place on May 15th, 2019 in Oslo in the prestigious Astrup Fearnley Museet.
Throughout the day, we will explore how to apply elements of Zero Trust, prevention and security automation to enable enterprises, like yours, to accelerate innovation through the use of public cloud services and SaaS. The event will feature Keynote Speakers, such as:
- Hans Petter Holen, CISO, Visma
- Shailesh Rao, SVP Cortex Go-To-Market, Palo Alto Networks
- Fred Streefland, CSO for NEEUR, Palo Alto Networks
- Ramon de Boer, Specialized SE, Palo Alto Networks
- John Harrison, Product Marketing Manager EMEA, Palo Alto Networks.
- Akhil Handa, Public Cloud Provider Engagement Manager EMEA, Palo Alto Networks
Register here and don’t miss the opportunity to secure your journey to the Cloud.