The first truly innovative enterprise wireless solution in over a decade.
Traditional enterprise wireless solutions are over fifteen years old, leveraging monolithic code bases that are expensive to scale, prone to bugs, and difficult to manage. They are not equipped for the scale and complexity of today’s mobile users, and do not provide the reliability needed for business-critical wireless operations.
The wireless networks of today require the following :
- Assurance : Business critical services require more predictable, reliable, and measurable networks.
- Client Experience : “Up” is not the same as “good”
- Automation : Machines should configure machines
- Relevance : Deliver personalized experiences based on user location; Integration with IoT
This all changes with Mist.
Mist Systems is leading a new era of IT that brings unprecedented simplicity, scale and insight to companies of all sizes.
With a modern microservices cloud architecture, Mist delivers unprecedented scale and agility, and offers groundbreaking subscription services: Wi-Fi Assurance, AI-Driven Virtual Assistant, User Engagement, and Asset Visibility. Mist has an inline AI engine for unprecedented insight and automation. And enterprise-grade Access Points combine Wi-Fi, BLE and IoT for amazing wireless experiences in a cost effective manner.
There are four reasons that the largest companies in the world moved their mission critical wireless networks to a young, but experienced, company like Mist.
- Client level visibility :through extensive data collection and analysis
- AI-driven operations and support : that brings automation and insight without expensive overlay hardware or software
- Microservices cloud for agility : that brings resiliency and agility to network operations with abstracted control for scale
- Digital Engagement with virtual BLE: with patented virtual Bluetooth (vBLE), indoor location it is finally easy to deploy and scale, with unprecedented accuracy and agility
Gone are the days when customers and partners have to convince their vendors that they have an issue, let alone contact someone who can fix it. Mist’s ultimate goal is to eliminate the trouble ticket altogether with proactive notifications and self-healing. If that cannot happen, problem resolution should be as fast and painless as possible