Senior Juniper Consultant
Design straightforward set-ups
- Acquire deep-technical knowledge of Juniper and related leading industry products
- Design straight forward set-ups with an architect and explain these to the client
- Verify the correct set-up of installations and implementations after an installation or migration at clients
- Execute implementations and install necessary devices at clients
- Troubleshoot and analyze network problems
- Support clients with questions and escalate problems to vendors
- Scope out new projects at customers and update the accountmanager
- Share knowledge and experience with colleagues and customers
- Work in a rotating service desk (work in house for two weeks from time to time to support clients)
We are looking for
- Talented colleagues with an expertise in Juniper and knowledge of security, routing, antivirus, SSL, web application firewall, WLAN, load balancing, access policy manager, DHCP/DNS/IPAM,…
- Problem solvers who look for the solution and are ready to act on this
- Enthusiastic people with a keen eye for initiative
- Sparring partners with proven English knowledge, bonne connaissance du français die ook de Nederlandse taal machtig zijn
- Team players who can also make it on their own
- Enthusiastic people with a minimum of 5 years of experience in similar functions
SecureLink, pleased to meet you!
SecureLink specializes in the design, implementation and support of the most reliable and innovative networking, security and data center infrastructure solutions.
SecureLink’s expertise, passion and personal customer approach are the best ingredients for a healthy balance between security and flexibility. This way we safely enable business.
Due to recent expansion we are now proud to be the leading independent cyber security and managed security services provider in Europe. Despite the growth, we highly value a friendly atmosphere and happy colleagues, combined with some pleasant after work events.
A few good reasons to join us
- Work from our office at Wommelgem as part of a virtual, international team
- Company and personal bonus as an incentive for going the extra mile
- Flexible atmosphere that stimulates personal development
- Insurance plans so you don’t have to worry about anything
- After work events because we work hard and play hard
- A very competitive salary and lots of benefits