Extreme is a recognized innovator in leading business communications for the digital age.
- smart global solutions and technologies for customer and team engagement;
- unified communications and collaboration;
- contact center;
- customer experience management and
Avaya proposes a complete networking portfolio including Data Center, Campus and Branch; wired and wireless. Avaya also drives Ethernet standards, namely Shortest Path Bridging; L3 extensions for Shortest Path Bridging, IEEE Auto Attach and more.
Do you want to implement integrated next-generation solutions?
The Avaya Fabric Networking architecture provides the framework for businesses to implement integrated next-generation solutions from a variety of complementary components. Avaya Fabric Networking is leading the industry with solutions for mobility and BYOD, Edge-only and zero-touch configuration, and application optimization.
That brings the following main reasons to consider a holistic approach:
- greater productivity through one operation model from core to edge and dynamic connectivity of users to applications;
- internet of Things enabler by automating secure connectivity;
- quality of experience through an end to end contiguous service layer;
- security & Compliance by extending micro-segmentation from VM to the user/machine in the edge (only vendor with end to end SDN) and supporting stealth networks;
- PIM-free Multicast allowing to deploy multicast dependent applications (video surveillance, IPTV, desktop imaging) with greater simplicity.
Get in touch
Do you have a question, comment or are you looking for more information about this particular topic? Please contact us by using this contact form. We will come back to you as soon as possible.