Juniper Networks is an innovative vendor specialized in routing, switching and security. Their technology is used to build scalable and high-performance networks. Their extensive product portfolio is applicable in every part of the network, from the datacentre to the LAN campus and other service provider infrastructures.
Their technology plays a crucial role in the development of a multi-cloud architecture that is ready for tomorrow.
Why Juniper Networks?
- Juniper Networks delivers highly scalable network architectures that emphasize ease of management. This has led to new hardware systems consuming less power and releasing less heat while availability and performance have increased enormously.
- Their technology is specifically designed to run in high-performance data centers. It supports the increasing number of applications and new technologies. Planning, scaling and automating the data center is very simple.
- They offer a unique mix of security, networking, management and automation platforms.
Juniper Networks Security Portfolio
- EX-series – switching
- QFX-series – datacenter switch
- Contrail – software-defined networking
- MX-series – router
- SRX-series – firewall
- Junos Space – management
Our partnership with Juniper Networks
SecureLink is one of the few Juniper Networks Authorized Support Centers (JNASC) in Europe. And to illustrate the tight partnership between SecureLink and Juniper Networks, SecureLink has been elected Juniper Northern Partner of the Year. In the past, SecureLink has also received an Award for Best Regional Partner of the Year in Northern Europe (2009 and 2010) and Best Juniper Networks Partner in the EMEA (2011). In 2013 SecureLink has also been recognized as a strategic integrator by Juniper Networks for the fourth time.
Moreover, SecureLink has achieved and maintained the Juniper Partner Support Services Specialist (PSSS) Status since 2015. Only Elite-level Juniper partners are considered to become PSSS and SecureLink is one of few Benelux integrators that fully succeeded the program.
Get in touch
Do you have a question, comment or are you looking for more information about this particular topic? Please contact us by using this contact form. We will come back to you as soon as possible.