Man vs. Machine: Effective Use of Intelligence in Cyber Security
Join SecureLink as we work through the theme of Intelligence in Cyber Security.
We will explore different types of Threat Intelligence, looking at how we can apply intelligence in its different forms. We will also explore the impact of advances in Machine Learning techniques and how Threat Intelligence is both creating and consuming data in this field. Just how much can we automate? And how much of a role can machines take in the lifecycle of a cyber security incident?
Key takeaways from the event will include:
- An overview of the latest Cyber Threat Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques and actionable tips on how they can be used in different ways across the modern enterprise.
- Learn where Tactical Threat Intelligence is giving us insight into the shifting patterns of Cyber Criminals and how the Dark Web community is shifting.
- See how research and intelligence powers Machine Learning and the development of Artificial Intelligence models.
- Discover how much can really be automated and where AI can be used appropriately to enhance detection methods. And why human involvement is still absolutely key.
- Benefit from our review of real-life incidents where cyber threat intelligence is not useful, and where it can actually be counter-productive.
This event is brought to you by SecureLink, Vectra and Digital Shadows.