Cloud access security brokers (CASBs) are on-premises, or cloud-based security policy enforcement points, placed between cloud service consumers and cloud service providers to combine and interject enterprise security policies as the cloud-based resources are accessed. CASBs consolidate multiple types of security policy enforcement. Example security policies include authentication, single sign-on, authorisation, credential mapping, device profiling, encryption, tokenisation, logging, alerting, malware detection/prevention etc.
Make sure your security policies are enforced, even with the growing number of cloud-based “as-a-service” solutions. With solutions placed between your users and the cloud, SecureLink helps consolidate multiple types of security policies for multiple services.
SecureLink Secure Identity Management goes beyond password access and user management to a full identity management system that provides end-to-end user security:
- Employee access to applications– provide single sign-on to apps and support BYOD so employees can reclaim their day, and give IT an easy way to manage accounts and secure access with automated provisioning of apps, device management and flexible policy
- Secure mobile workforce – provision application accounts, enable SSO, and manage devices and native app in a single, integrated solution with enterprise mobility
- Multi-factor authentication – enable flexible verification options, including SMS, security question, or soft token
- HR-driven IT provisioning– faster, mistake-free on-boarding with automated provisioning of Active Directory and cloud apps driven by the HR system, with changes in employee status updated in IT systems in lockstep
- Applications across multiple domains – newly acquired companies or subsidiaries come with their own domains to deliver SSO and security to all users
- External access to portals – collaborate with partners more efficiently with ability to scale a business and offer a truly extended enterprise
The platform enables organizations to manage all user logins from a single place as well as mobile devices with access to company data.