World-class support for your critical security and networking solutions
SecureLink Support provides access to certified experts within SecureLinks Technical Assistance Center (TAC), software updates, hardware replacement options (RMA), and administration of licenses and maintenance contracts. SecureLink Support is built on a set of flexible processes to best fit together with the customer’s organisation.
SecureLink Support is available as:
- Standard SecureLink Support during non-holiday weekdays (Swedish) from 8 am to 5 pm CET
- Premium SecureLink Support 24×7
- Administration of licenses and maintenance contracts
- SecureLink Support Portal
- Third party and manufacturer’s support and maintenance
- Remote assistance service (add on service)
- Service Delivery Manager with service meetings
SecureLink provides 24×7 operational services to help customers get the maximum value out of their security technology investments:
- System alert monitoring and troubleshooting
- Proactive performance monitoring
- Configuration management
- Lifecycle management
- SecureLink support services
- Standard – SecureLink support 8×5
- Premium – enhanced SecureLink support 24×7, with designated Service Delivery Manager
If you have any technical issues on devices that are covered in an agreement with SecureLink you may contact SecureLink Support.
The different ways to contact SecureLink are described below
If you have any technical disturbances, you can report them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As soon as your e-mail enters our ticket system, you will receive an automatic confirmation with a ticket number and a reference ID that indicates that your request has been received and will be processed by one of our technicians.
Please keep the ticket number and the reference ID in any correspondence with us. If you do, our technicians will receive the info directly in your ticket and they will be able to help you in a more effective way.
+46 40 60 60 640
Toll Free Sweden:
0200 12 52 31
If you are an existing customer, and you have access to the SecureLink Support Portal, you can login and submit a new case.
In the SecureLink Support Portal you can also track the progress of your case and add information to it.